Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby I Love You

Okay so it's been a while since I have written anything on here. Most of that is because of so many things that are going on in my life. Most of the things that happen are good and wonderful and I couldn't be happier. Since the only people that read this blog are my sister and the love of my life I think that I can pretty much say whatever I want.

I have never been happier than I am right now. I wake up everyday and Haleigh is the first thing that I think of. During the day I talk to her almost constantly over text or just calling her on the phone. My favorite part of the day is in the evenings when I can sit down and relax then skype or call her. Her voice is on my list of favorite things in the world. Before I go to bed I tell her I love her and then thank my Heavenly Father that he has given me such a wonderful and beautiful woman to spend the rest of my life with.

So I thought that it would be nice to write down a few of my favorite memories of you and us. My favorite memory of us is when you made me dinner for Valentines Day. You did so much work and that room was so awesome! not to mention the fact that you looked so beautiful! My next memory is when we went down to CannonVille and climbed on top of "big white rock". I thought that you were just the coolest girl ever because you liked climbing and running around in the dirt. but I just kept on thinking that you were really cute and I really wished that you liked me back. I'm glad that all worked out ;) My next memory is when we went to those two dances in Provo. The first one where we dressed up and went to the MockTail party. You looked stunning as ever and it was just nice to get out in public with you. The next dance was the Masquerade Ball and I LOVED your mask. I really enjoyed making the masks in the first place, and then getting to wear them around was awesome. We were the best looking couple there for sure. I just wished that I could have gotten you to dance more lol jk. I also just loved some of the small things that we did together, Like watching The Office, Taking a nap or cuddling with you, basically any time I get to spend with you is my favorite.

All said and done I really have enjoyed my time with you. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you :)))))))))))))







I Loved taking picture with you, and you looked so cute!



Yes it was windy, but totally worth it! I wanna go back!


Your dress was great but your mask was better


I LOVE that face of yours! :)


You are the most beautiful, funny, cute, charming, caring, sexy, fun, adventurous, exciting, care free, and AMAZING woman ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment