I haven't been quite the same
so sure the story of my life would never change
Then in a bright-eyed way
I rinsed out the soap in my eyes
and wrote what you're about to read
Cause it's about a girl
That I hardly even knew
So this is not another love ditty
Just a list of things that I should know
And everyone should know that...
One: You gotta take it kinda slowly
Two: You gotta hurry up and make your move
Three: You gotta tell her that she's pretty
Four: You gotta be the perfect gentleman
you gotta show her that
she's the balance beam
and I keep fallin' all around her fairy tale
We took a walk in the rain
I suggested she confess there's a heart nearby
I stay cool but I'm giddy like a school boy
You gotta handle with care
This is not a toy
And gradually we touch
Although our clothes were wet
We suddenly smiled
I never thought I'd smile so much
The first kiss always says the most
One: You gotta take it kinda slowly
Two: You gotta hurry up and make your move
Three: You gotta tell her that she's pretty
Four: You gotta be the perfect gentleman
you gotta show her that
she's the balance beam
and I keep fallin' all around her fairy tale
so sure the story of my life would never change
Then in a bright-eyed way
I rinsed out the soap in my eyes
and wrote what you're about to read
Cause it's about a girl
That I hardly even knew
So this is not another love ditty
Just a list of things that I should know
And everyone should know that...
One: You gotta take it kinda slowly
Two: You gotta hurry up and make your move
Three: You gotta tell her that she's pretty
Four: You gotta be the perfect gentleman
you gotta show her that
she's the balance beam
and I keep fallin' all around her fairy tale
We took a walk in the rain
I suggested she confess there's a heart nearby
I stay cool but I'm giddy like a school boy
You gotta handle with care
This is not a toy
And gradually we touch
Although our clothes were wet
We suddenly smiled
I never thought I'd smile so much
The first kiss always says the most
One: You gotta take it kinda slowly
Two: You gotta hurry up and make your move
Three: You gotta tell her that she's pretty
Four: You gotta be the perfect gentleman
you gotta show her that
she's the balance beam
and I keep fallin' all around her fairy tale
No comments:
Post a Comment