Tuesday, June 21, 2011

End of an Era

The past few days I have come to the realization that this blog is no longer the anonymous blog that I wanted it to be when I created it. Due the the newly created ZachandHaleigh.blogspot.com blog and logging on to computers that remember site history more and more people know that this blog exists. So I am faced with two choices... Delete the blog and start writing in my Journal (like I should have been doing all along) or just delete the personal stuff and make this a run of the mill nothing special but I think my life is important to the world blog. I guess I am grateful to be heard by people but sad that I have lost my "secret blog"

On another note those of you that are reading this blog you probably note that a lot of them are kinda cheesy and love oriented and basically that is because the only people that knew that this blog existed were my loving fiance and my older sister (who accounts for over 85% of my viewer traffic). So I would blog to my fiance or just post things about her because I miss her terribly. Now that this is a public blog I guess I have to start blogging to a new audience... Which is fine...I just don't know if I will have anything to say to the world.

So I guess welcome to the new blog... Hope you're ready for mediocre posts about a less than exciting summer!

3 comments:

  1. So I'm not sure if you want me to keep viewing your blog or not.... :) I just liked hearing what you were thinking every once in a while since I don't get to talk to you all that much. If you want me to stop I promise i will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Putting something on the internet is THE worst way to keep anything a secret. However, you can make your blog private where only the people you invite can see your blog and your postings. Something to consider if you're really worried about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Dont worry about it guys... I've deleted the stuff I wanted and the rest im okay with everyone reading

    ReplyDelete